Overture Downs open space can lead to trouble
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
shiiiii man i'm so glad we could thread together again! i miss the rosings ;u;

Crystallized tear drops from the sky began their dance towards the surface of the Earth, gently swaying in the breeze and kissing the ground ever so carefully. Everything in the world seemed in tact, everything had an order it followed and executed with ease. Somehow, Evermore was caught in the sea of now knowing her place, not knowing what she's meant to do. She felt jealous of these snowflakes that effortlessly landed on her, they seemed to know what they were meant to do, while she of all things didn't. She annoyingly bit at a few, though regretted it slightly when the coldness stung her mouth.

With a huff, she sat still and let them coat her in a light white dusting. Her call hadn't been quite answered yet, she felt like turning back towards the lake. At least the ducks made some sort of noise to keep her mind occupied. She was impatient at times, certainly desperate at the moment; Evermore felt like losing hope about her future with others and wondered what it was like to be a hermit. But, before she could even move her legs, however, someone responded to her, comforting and letting her know to wait. Abiding by the caller's request, she sat in place, her eyes peeled trying to look for the responder.

Before her came a dark male, beautiful in her eyes. Scarred, but it hardly took away from his nice appearance. He greeted her, and Evermore couldn't help but smile. "Didn't think I was going to get a response," she said honestly, "but I'm glad you did. What's your name?" She was curious about him, he smelt like he came from somewhere, though it was still an unfamiliar scent to her nose.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
open space can lead to trouble - by RIP Evermore - January 07, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: open space can lead to trouble - by Terance - January 08, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: open space can lead to trouble - by RIP Evermore - January 09, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: open space can lead to trouble - by Terance - January 16, 2020, 10:01 AM