Nocturne Summit i came down from the moon
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She studied Jarilo in silence, noting his movements, the way he spoke and the look of stress that took over his usually handsome features, making him seem much older than he probably was. She could sympathize with him considering everything that had taken place since her acceptance--the disappearance of prey, the start of winter, the influx and disappearance of members, the list went on. There was no doubt in her mind that he worried over his duty to the pack, probably wondered if he was doing enough (contributing enough to the pack was a constant concern of her own) and whether the pack would survive the changing season with Spring and new puppies around the corner, it was like a anvil weight on his shoulders and she wondered if he had taken the time to decompress at least once throughout the day.

He mentioned puppies and she found herself smiling, happy that he had been spending time with the upcoming adults and found herself nodding when he made mention of his training of the pups and she wondered if he were teaching them about herbs and the like. It was, afterall, a valuable skill to acquire. "do you have a young apprentice in one of the pups?" she said, head cocking to the side. "I've been patrolling too, trying to keep close to the pack as much as possible. The borders have been quiet, and rightly so." she acknowledged, knowing that Hydra made mention of the need to be on guard and ready to protect at all times. "I've been getting along fine since I was accepted, trying to keep myself busy with all the changes that happening, and preparing for the Spring, hopefully then, if you're still interested, you could teach me about plants and their benefits." she said, it would be upon them quicker than they could imagine and she was eager to learn.

"Outside of normal pack duties...I've been trying to find time for fun...you know, rolling around in the snow, chasing snowflakes, silly things like that." she said, not embarassed to admit that during her down time she would attempt, with all her might, to catch as many snowflakes that she could and even beat her own record a time or two. "have you been finding time for fun?" she asked with a cock of her head, hoping the male had something amusing of his own to share.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 19, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - January 21, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - January 28, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 02, 2020, 12:15 AM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: i came down from the moon - by Jarilo - February 10, 2020, 12:07 PM