Northstar Vale touched by lightning; touched by death
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the gap is closed and the two embrace each other softly. gracious wished the moment would never end, but knew they would part ways. the brightly colored male whined, and gracious could feel her heart nearly shatter. in a way, she felt like a mother to this flame boy, wishing nothing but the best and feeling like this parting is more painful than her last ones.

"i'll always be with you, aiolos. in the breeze that pushes you to new adventures, in the stars that guide you at night. you have my whole heart." gentle, whispery, almost a bit shaky. gracious felt sadness in her life but knew this dug deeper into her than before.

"of course i intend to come find you. you are not a wolf i want to forget about. i know you will find your place in the ocean, i hope it provides you the home you deserve." she pulled away from the embrace, knowing she would have a hard time doing so if she stayed any longer. before she pulled away completely, however, she planted a very soft kiss cheek, right below his eye. an invisible mark, one that only she and aiolos would know it ever existed.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - January 30, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - January 31, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 03, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - February 08, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Gracious - February 17, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 03, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: touched by lightning; touched by death - by Aiolos - March 12, 2020, 10:26 PM