Hushed Willows princess's dream
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
He had lost all hope that he would find the fantastical object, and by proxy, he had lost all hope of returning home to the Sluagh. It was the worst feeling he'd ever experienced! Gut twisting was one thing (he got enough of that at the sight of blood, usually) but the soul-eating existential dread which came with that knowledge, well, that was new and that was utterly overwhelming. He was dragging his heels, moping with his head down in the manner of a sad circus pony or something.

The earth lifted, and he went with it. Although Tiffany did not stare at the weeping trees (honestly oblivious to them as he hiked, nose-down, up one ridge to a gap in some trees), he felt the moodiness of the surroundings deeply. Maybe it was his own diminished energy level and feeling of defeat spoiling an otherwise gorgeous day - but he couldn't help it! He was lost, alone, and without any clue as to where to begin his hunt for this elusive artifact.

And then, when he finally took a breath deep enough to assuage the crushing sensation of his failure, he lifted his head. His eyes caught upon the tendrils of willow as they framed a plush silhouette; soft browns covering a warm, voluptuous coat — Ho! what deceit is this upon mine own eyes? a maiden! He had no idea how loudly he spoke, nor how easily his voice carried in the expanse between the trees, funnelled right to where she lay.

Poising himself as a knight ought to (chest out, fur fluffed, head up) he marched towards her wearing the guise of a well-travelled warrior; but as he came to rest before her, something inside of him deflated a bit and he bumbled through his usual introduction: Fair maiden, thou art here to serve me -- nay, waiteth.  I am -- I am a knight! Tis mine duty to protect those fragile, soft, meek, downtrodden! At thy service — An overabundance of vigor accompanied an attempted bow, during which he might've konked his chin on a rock but he grit his teeth to the pain of it, and shut his eyes as they flooded with a film. —Sir Tiffany!
Messages In This Thread
princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 10, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Tiffany - February 18, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 18, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Tiffany - February 18, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 18, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Tiffany - February 19, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 22, 2020, 12:38 PM