Firefly Ravine the moon overlapped with the sun
fingerprints seared into
the notches of spine
5 Posts
Ooc — mochi
the moon has just begun to crest over the edge of the top of the ravine, painting the gorge in it's soft, sugarsweet moonbeams. it grants the snow an ethereal glow that is otherwise blinding in the sunlight. despite how pretty the ravine looks, ríoghain still searches actively for an exit, a safe passage ...something. over the rush of the river, the creaking protest of the ice as the water shifts beneath it, her footfalls are masked; ríoghain isn't sure what makes him look in her direction — a feeling, perhaps — but his fiery gaze of twin suns falls upon her slender frame all the same.

she is cloaked in shadows and moonbeams; disarmingly pretty, ríoghain realizes with a jolt. she is accompanied by a pale, feathered familiar — and owl he thinks — but his attention doesn't stray from her for too long; volleying back to the other wolf. though the crow makes no move to hide that he's seen her — in his familiar way of emulating his gangster father, ríoghain will not be the first to break the silence that hangs in the air between him and her.
i am a demanding creature.
i am selfish & cruel & extremely unreasonable.
but i am your servant.
Messages In This Thread
the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 18, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 20, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 22, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 22, 2020, 01:31 PM