Noctisardor Bypass Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark?
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I think I have used the maximum numbers of words today. I am running out of brain. XD

Oh great, and of course his sister had to appear out of nowhere. At least right now what he was up to wasn't anything she could outright interfere in. He had to be careful in that aspect. She'd just mess things up... Like she always did. His response, for once, was more sharp than it otherwise might have been. I'm trying to figure out if we can find Dad and Pike, duh. Did you even notice? It was too weird. Things felt strange without them. They needed to be back home! Murderers were supposed to go after you, not them. Seriously, it wasn't time to joke around! They totally needed to figure out how to get their dad and brother back. Not that he had a single clue where to start. Chances were their mom would rather they stay close now anyway. Argh! He wish the stars could talk -- not that the skies ever seemed to clear, nor was it night right now, but maybe they could somehow carry a message for him. It was a dream. Unlikely to ever happen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark? - by Warlock - March 01, 2020, 02:51 AM