Noctisardor Bypass Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark?
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
So they've been delayed some, big deal, said Brou, who really didn't want to think about the potential consequences of Dad actually getting into real trouble. Or Pike either, she supposed, though he (unlike her, naturally) was young and dumb and always getting himself into all sorts of minor trouble; it made a lot of sense that he might have to be rescued from himself by one or another of their poor put-upon parents. In fact Brou would have bet that that was probably exactly what had happened— Pike had gotten them into some dumb problem or another which had distracted Dad and kept him from coming home on time. Simple, right? Nothing to worry about. Except for Mom being mad but, well, Brou figured Dad could handle that a lot better than any pup, too, so.

I'm not the one who thinks I need to go running off after them. Sheesh. How thick do you have to be to not have any idea of what you're even gonna do if you do find them, dumb-dumb? Are you really trying to get me to do all your thinking for you? Pppffffft. Brothers. They thought they were so much more subtle and smart than they in fact, were. You're obviously the one who hasn't learned a thing from Mom. You can't even smell anything of neither one of them here. You're just gonna get yourself lost, and both Mom and Dad mad at you, idiot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark? - by Brouhaha - April 15, 2020, 12:32 AM