Neverwinter Forest please, let him be soft
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
atausiq is attentive as mal speaks, giving him the information that he sought. a pack that offers both new beginnings and leave behind their pasts? it sounded ...perfectly. an ear twitched idly, visage morphing into open contemplation as he weighs what he can see as nothing but pro's. it sounds to him like he wasn't the only one running away from something he didn't wish to confront. being disconnected from his past feels like severing a part of him that he hadn't brought himself to pry from betwixt his jaws even as he leaves behind the first and only home he's ever known ...but the umbilical chord had long since been cut; and beyond that the severing was a necessary evil.

he wasn't in trouble but if he ever found himself in it he didn't want his consequences to fall unjustly upon the heads of kith and kin. yeah, it sounds good. atausiq says, without betraying the new sense of eagerness he feels bubbling within his chest. i'm a decent hunter, he says matter-of-factly. he was decent despite not having the trade to his name ( yet ). and i can patrol. that couldn't be hard, right? i'd probably be good in a fight if someone was willing to teach me. he was built like a tank, after all. he hadn't ever thought of mercenary being a trade he'd pursuit ...but this was a new him. maybe it was time to pursuit new things, broaden his horizons.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Nanoq - March 08, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: please, let him be soft - by Mal - March 09, 2020, 01:54 AM