Noctisardor Bypass It seems to me
2 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Technically trespassing? Feel free to pummel him a little if that's what Arbiter would do ;D

Sunstrider, as per his name, was not a man of these dreary, grey, snow-covered mountains. He was a creature cut from the desert itself, all fine lines and thin fur - his ruddy coat sticking out like a sore thumb against the wintry backdrop. He had no business being this far north, yet here he was regardless. The why lay within the rumbling of his stomach. Rodents and left over carcasses could only sustain one for so long, but he was pretty sure he could smell wolf up ahead - and where there were wolves there were packs, and where there were packs there was food.

With ground-eating strides, the man hurriedly followed the trail which led him to two towering mountains that overshadowed the plains he had just made his way through. Beastly, magnificent structures they were, with an equally imposing wolf seen heading towards the forests at the base of the mountains. She was but a stark white dot in the distance and would have been entirely missed were it not for the dark cape that cloaked her form.

With very little hesitance, Sunstrider began his march towards her before the strong scent of urine hit him. Ah, claimed land? Even better, he thought with a grin, his pace quickening so as to catch her before she disappeared in between the trees completely.
Messages In This Thread
It seems to me - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 01, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 01, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Sunstrider - April 04, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: It seems to me - by Arbiter - April 04, 2020, 11:28 PM