Sea Lion Shores I see a wreck to windward
30 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Not a problem at all :D

The nearly overwhelming noise of the raucous sea lions and the crashing shore both dulled his sense of hearing, and so Kingsley did not hear the feather-light footsteps creep up from behind him. Instead, it was a shift in the wind that alerted him to her presence; a peculiarly flowery scent amongst the brine. And when he turned, there stood an equally curious-looking woman. His stark opposite, she was a graceful fae with pale tendrils and wisps of fur the ocean wind gently tousled and played with, as opposed to his own tangled fur which was roughly tugged and pulled in every which way.

The more he stared, the less he was certain she was one of his own kind. Perhaps some sort of very large fox? Albino coyote? No, the ears were all wrong. Regardless, Kingsley flashed the odd creature a crooked grin, still largely facing the colony of beasts with his head turned over one shoulder. He noted, too, she bore many scars over her petite frame - a lifetime of hardship? Or was there more than what met the eye with this one?

"Ahoy, miss," he barked, looking back to the ocean. "Care to join me?" At this, he glanced back, indicating the space beside him was open with a cant of his muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
I see a wreck to windward - by Kingsley - March 24, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: I see a wreck to windward - by Necahual - March 24, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: I see a wreck to windward - by Kingsley - March 24, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I see a wreck to windward - by Necahual - March 26, 2020, 10:40 PM