Whitebark Stream I'll unwrap my fingers, free my foot and run away
23 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
There's not really a whole lot to say about Frost Whitebark's birth. At least, not from his perspective. One minute he was warm, happy and relaxed and the next, he was shooting down a water slide he was pretty sure he hadn't bought a ticket for with his siblings. He didn't so much like that part and he let that be known within a few seconds of landing in the world by voicing a chorus of what can only be described as his impression of a dying car alarm.

Frost's moment of misery was over pretty quickly though, not that the pup had any concept of time to help him recognize this fact. All he knew was that in this most recent moment, he was warm, happy and relaxed again. He had suddenly and inexplicably found himself nestled at his mother's side, having a drink at the titty bar with the other water park patrons. His former experiences were thusly forgotten, as would this experience be in the next few minutes when he fell victim to the oncoming milk coma he was greedily guzzling his way to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll unwrap my fingers, free my foot and run away - by Frost - March 20, 2020, 06:54 PM