Blackfoot Forest come be the new string on my broken guitar
62 Posts
Ooc — Lieu

The pair dug and dug -- Galena in her right mind, Taylor transfixed. Excitement built in the woman's chest, wondering if he was going to bury the fox next or simply throw himself into the pit. Or, perhaps, the man intended something else for this ritual. A morbid curiosity cause the thunder-colored hair on her back to prickle and peak in anticipation.

Unfortunately, their magick work was interrupted when a battle-snarl cut through the silence. Instinct tore the woman from their project and she side-stepped away like a black cat with its back arched. She turned towards the interloper (who had put himself between her and the Luminary) and flashed her fangs defensively. With a quick assessment, Galena knew she could take a chunk out of the pair if they continued their harassment: the small, compact brown male was a cripple and the lanky blonde did not appear to be in a fighting state... but, it was not in the best interest of a lone wolf to fight over such meager stakes and risk injury. She, instead, glowered disappointingly, nose crinkled in contempt for the chestnut boy.

With half a mind to leave, Galena was surprised when the blonde managed to utter an interruption... and, even more surprised, that his words were an attempt to pacify his ally. The woman stood in limbo, with one foot out the door, but hesitated to leave. A dispersal wolf was meant to make connections, after all, and she hated to depart before these two determined if they were friend or just foe. 

Messages In This Thread
come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Hathor - March 24, 2020, 08:27 AM
RE: come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Galena - March 31, 2020, 10:55 AM