Haunted Wood phantom blood
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
sorry my muse was dead, but now it has come back

The smaller seemed totally unaware of Ghidorah's intentions which pleased the titan, so he continued to give off a welcoming vibe as best as he could towards the man. The wolf's tail curled up in greeting as he wagged it with greeting, I wonder how cute he would look if I ripped off his tail and gave him a stubby one, oh how adorable that would be! The golden boy thought menacingly as he continued to smile a false smile. The smaller man greeted him with a hello and introduced himself as Clarence and how he and Santiago came into his woods together. Two beautiful birds that I get to play with, this really must be my day, "oh! Well, how lucky for me!" Ghidorah expressed with raised brows and blinking eyes, "I have met this Santiago not too long ago, an interesting fellow if you ask me, I didn't know he brought a friend," those last few words were coupled with a small sinister smile.

"You must tell me more about yourself if we are going to be living together," his voice was enthusiastic, despite him absolutely hating the fact that Clearance was sharing the same oxygen as him. But hey, the more worms, the better, Ghidorah had to remind himself if he were to one day rule this land and take his rightful place as the true Warlord of the Nightwalkers.
Messages In This Thread
phantom blood - by RIP Clarence - March 29, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: phantom blood - by Ghidorah - March 31, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: phantom blood - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: phantom blood - by Ghidorah - April 11, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: phantom blood - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:39 PM