Stavanger Bay my life feels like a test i didn't study for
387 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
set for 3/26

it had been some time since his last visit to the bay, and thoughts of the hybrid sylph popped into his mind as he made his way down the coast and towards her budding realm. perhaps he'd pay her a visit, for in the short time since their last encounter quite a lot had happened during his adventures, all of which he believed worthy enough for sharing.

and so after an hour or two of strolling down the coast, astaroth neared the familiar borders of the sanctuary, an eager swish of his tail signalling his anxiousness as he stopped just outside the territory. he tipped his smoky muzzle skyward and let out a call for @Valyri - i have stories to tell! - before he dropped to his haunches in await of a response.
available for threads
available for sprees
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
The Bay lay peaceful, unblemished this month since she’d come alongside Nefris. Though others would come and go, she remains—renewing the markers to establish that this is a home. Far from official of pack or group status, yet a notice to be respectful—to knock on the door and take your shoes off.
Not many followed it, and Valyri could not yet enforce it. Yet those that did made her brim with newfound respect and appreciation. They are the ones she wishes to keep close. Fortunately it is during one such patrol that she hears the beckoning knock of one such person. Astaroth!
Alight with excitement, the High Priestess spins on her feet, wispy fur bouncing with the turn on dainty paws. A pleased bark escapes her, but this time, she goes to meet him.
Astaroth, she greets with a sweep of her feathered tail, ears perked in interest with heavy-set eyes taking the smoky yearling in. Come in, let us find a comfortable spot.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
387 Posts
Ooc —
want to wrap up our previous thread? edited and archived both.

inky ears swivel atop his skull at the sound of her voice while a cheerful smile stretches wide across his features at the sight of her. "valyri", he greets in return while standing to begin towards her. should she allow him close enough, he'd aim to place a gentle tap to the side of her shoulder as he made his way to follow where she might lead.

"how have you been?" he asks with a few easygoing sways of his tail, curious to know if any exciting news had happened on her end. from what he could tell it remained only her and her champion's scent along the borders, but perhaps his nose had misguided him.

he stayed long enough to tell her a few of his stories and ask her how she was doing before a call at the borders drew her attention away. perhaps it was the companion she had mentioned, or maybe a loner looking to join. not wanting to keep her from her duties, astaroth thanked her for her hospitality before turning back to make his way towards a quarry he'd passed on his trip here.
available for threads
available for sprees