Northstar Vale Somebody With Too Much to Lose
133 Posts
Ooc —
To be of use? Perhaps he was curious about joining. The cowboy was no stranger to the heat scents wandering the claim and he was sure there would be at least one or two litters to protect. With how new the Empire was and how small their numbers were this could be a huge opportunity to gain a big guy. Ah, well I'm sure there's something to be done. Never 'nough paws to help out if you know what I mean. He let out a hearty chuckle as his mind wandered to when he discovered Reiko.

Well, the Empress 'n I go way back. We were founding members of the Empire's sister pack. She had always been a friendly face and a hard worker, but she disappeared after an accident. The details of that were not his to spare so, for now, he kept the story vague. I ran into her past the mountains and she seemed to have collected a little following. Looked like she was in need of some assistance so I decided to join her. I like to travel so I figured the change in scenery would help as well.

Emerald eyes scanned the man's pelt for scars or any other form of turmoil, but he appeared clear despite his obvious strength. Perhaps he sought a path away from one of a warrior. A gentle giant of sorts, almost like the former Count of Kaistleoki. What about you? What's your story? I'm sure you've already experienced the influence of our Empress. A sly grin fell upon his maw as he took a seat.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 28, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:25 PM