Northstar Vale Somebody With Too Much to Lose
133 Posts
Ooc —
Ah straight to the meat then, very well Tobias could do that. Anythin' about the Empire? Where to start? an amused chuckle escaped him as he tilted his head in thought. Much of the structure was still new to him given how fresh everything was, Well you already know our Empress, she's in charge with the Queen at her feet. Ibis is pretty close to Reiko I reckon, but I've never actually spoken with her. You could consider her a Beta. For a moment the Baron debated getting into all the individual ranks, but he was still memorizing the rank order himself. Better to let someone else handle that so he didn't spread false information.

There's a noble structure set up that's your typical hierarchy, though no one really waves around rank. Not yet at least. Newcomers enter as commoners. Moving up is a birthright, that or you prove your worth or mate someone of higher rank. Essentially the leadership stays within the family unless something happens. It's a lot of words I'll let ya hear from the horse's mouth if you wish, wouldn't want to talk your ear off. I've done it before. The Baron took a moment to laugh at his own joke before swiping at his muzzle for an itch.

Has anyone gone into detail of the sister pack yet? First time I've seen somethin' like it in my lifetime. Our Empress is also fond of the stars. She gave everyone some star guardian upon entering, but I'm afraid I don't know much about it yet to really tell ya.Truthfully he should get on that, it opened a lot of potential for future stories, especially if there would be kids this season. I suppose I should just ask if there's anythin' specific ya wanna know? Might be easier to break down the info that way.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 03, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:10 AM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Tobias - April 28, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Somebody With Too Much to Lose - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:25 PM