Sheepeater Cliff i will storm the gods
166 Posts
Ooc —
Her first thought was woah, this cliff is big. Her second was aw, poor sheep. It was lifted into the air by an eagle, which Lenny was not aware could get that big. Golden wings captured sunlight and swooped down like molten waterfalls, and the sheep was dropped down, down, down to the earth below. 

The Archer gave a sympathetic wince. Well, at least its death had probably not been too painful. A fall from that height was almost guaranteed to kill instantly. 

But thinking that was the end of the battle proved Lenny wrong, as moments later, as the eagle moved to swoop down, a large man burst out and lunged for the corpse, snarling and snapping at the bird who had made it. How rare it was to witness something so visceral - so ingrained in nature. It was fascinating to watch, and even though Lenny wasn't particularly hungry, the girl decided to trot over.

"You in the business of stealing meals?" she asked with a smile and an amiable wave of her tail. Len was pretty big for a girl, but she wasn't near the size of this man - hardened and muscular, like herself. A fighter, then, perhaps. It made sense, for how bravely he took on that eagle. "That was pretty impressive."
Messages In This Thread
i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 08, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 08, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 08, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 08, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 08, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 13, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 13, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 14, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 15, 2020, 01:20 PM