Stone Circle a hero
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
greyback's presence in the distance is noted by the passing of imperial jade gaze as it lifts from valette as his mother's face falls. atausiq knew the news he had to share wasn't what she wanted to hear ...but he doesn't expect her explosion. his world erupts with valette's anger ...and embarrassment burns at his cheeks, hardens his eyes as she tells him things he already knows. his shoulders tense and then anger seethes and rises within him; at what he perceives to be the insinuation that just because they are not his blood, not his seed that he must forsake them.

it colors his vision an ugly color as he regards his mother anew.

i know that! he all but hisses back at her; feeling defensive ...of himself, of his cubs. it doesn't matter who fathered them. they are mine and i love them. and if she couldn't see that — if they couldn't be happy for him then maybe — maybe he didn't want them in their lives. a lift of his chin is given; standing firmly by his budding family. i wasn't asking you to like it. he snaps, thinking he is clarifying but his voice comes out petulant, childish. even to him.

he takes a deep breath, trying to reign back his anger. not liking it; especially when it is a loaded gun aimed right for his mother. they do make me happy and they need me. his lips twitch. i made a mistake coming here, he sees that now and withdraws a few steps. if you ever want to meet your grandchildren you know where to find me.

unless she stopped him, atausiq would take his leave and head back to his coastal home.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
a hero - by Nanoq - April 29, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 29, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - April 30, 2020, 05:07 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: a hero - by Greyback - April 30, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a hero - by Nanoq - May 01, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: a hero - by RIP Valette - May 01, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: a hero - by Leta - May 01, 2020, 03:11 PM