Stone Circle le petit prince
12 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He dashed carefully alongside her, his slight figure bowed in submission as she moved and showed him the way. When the stone circle was before them the boy stared, his eyes wide. A sacred place, she'd called it. Like anyone who had never seen such a configuration, Oiseaux did have plenty of questions; however, once Valette had explained the stones and begun to move on, he stowed them for later.

She led him towards the woods, then deep among the trees. To the west was the sleeping area for the pack and it occurred to Oiseaux in that moment, that these wolves slept out in the open. How free that must feel, he thinks. With the stars winking at you from overhead... Beautiful. Maybe he would see his starry friends in the night, trace their shapes, and be at peace here.

The woman of course, had her own questions. She was patient as she asked them. Oiseaux did not know how to respond at first, and so it took him a few minutes to gather his thoughts.

The subject of his family, and his dispersal from them, was a sore one. He felt his face grow warm again. His eyes were downcast, tragic in his expression, his tail low and tucking out of habit against his belly. He seemed distracted. Heavy with memories, perhaps. But he did finally answer, and his voice was small—shy. 

I was... chased out. It was not something worth sharing, not when it might affect how the nice woman viewed him. He swallows a lump in his throat and continues. My f-father... He said, 'You are too soft, little bird!' so I went to my mother, but.. she was all apologies, and very sad, but she said 'It is the way of things. Obey your father.' So, I had to go.

What would Valette think of that?
Messages In This Thread
le petit prince - by Oiseaux - May 07, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: le petit prince - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: le petit prince - by Oiseaux - May 10, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: le petit prince - by RIP Valette - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: le petit prince - by Oiseaux - May 16, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: le petit prince - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: le petit prince - by Oiseaux - May 27, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: le petit prince - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 05:31 AM
RE: le petit prince - by Oiseaux - May 27, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: le petit prince - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 11:40 AM