Fishblight Mire Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
she might come off as pushy but to be honest upon a quick observation that was so very far from the truth. the girl came to strike him as very down to earth and very hopeful. he appreciated that she did take a moment to consider her actions--though, only after she had spoken her mind. 

he had no idea where this place she mentioned was, though, it sounded as closely nit as his own family unit. soleon had his own little baggage, but he didn't want to take away from the happy store that seemed to become her own life. a girl that just wanted to draw her family together. 

"i come from a place called vindictus. it was a really big kingdom. knights and queens and betrothals," he reminisced for a moment and honestly felt it nice, "my mom's name is soleil. she is a beauty. a wonderful healer with a kind heart. and my dad was Cairo--a strong Knight and eventual lord," he would have assumed the title if he had shown any worth as a warrior. but he always preferred the study of medicine. he felt it his duty to build and not tear apart. 

"i'm not much like my father. much more like my mother,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 20, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 21, 2020, 08:30 PM