Herbalists' Cache perjury and defamation
35 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The relief that seemed to wash over Valiant’s features was not missed by Brave, who realized it must have been alarming to see him there – of all places. His cousin had always had a heart that was capable of caring for almost anyone. It had always been something that Brave had admired in his pale counterpart. Even in their days of youthful troublemaking, Val had been the type of guy you could rely on. It made getting into trouble much more appealing when one considered that it wouldn’t be a lonely road.

The swarthy yearling listened intently as his cousin recounting his journey to find his father. He offered a few words that would describe the male in question. Brave tucked the details into his mind, hoping that he might cross paths with the infamous Sunny at some point in his journey. When his final words suggested that there was a chance his father wouldn’t remember much of anything, the dark boy felt a sadness sweep through his stomach.

“Well I’ll look for him too, Val! Two sets of eyes is gonna be better than just one, right?” Brave offered to the slate-dappled wolf. He wanted his cousin to have hope. It was hard to search for something without a light at the end, or so he would assume. The inky yearling had a feeling that he wouldn’t have been so eager to trek out of Round Valley if they hadn’t had some idea of what they were searching for. Journey had done well to keep him focused on their task.

“Journey is great. Sometimes I feel like I can’t keep up with her, you know? And you’re the only one that I’ve found. I’m sure she’s got a whole lot of our family lined up, though.” Brave chuckled at the idea. If anyone was capable, he knew it would be his sister.
Messages In This Thread
perjury and defamation - by Valiant - May 21, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - May 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - May 21, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - May 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - May 21, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - May 29, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - June 10, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - June 25, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - July 22, 2020, 01:29 PM