Neverwinter Forest They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered
166 Posts
Ooc —
// I'm so sorry for the holdup! I didn't realize it was my turn.

A game? What a weird guy. Bold, too, and flirty, which Lenny couldn't really fault him for. But it was... rubbing her the wrong way, for some reason. Partly because there was someone else she'd rather have flirting with her, but that... well, those were feelings to tackle on another day. 

"I'm down for a game," she responded, looking between the other two women. That might be interesting, she thought. Part of her wanted to out-flirt him at his own game, to play and enjoy, but she knew she had to be more mature here. This was a potential joiner, after all, and Simmik was really the one in charge here. It'd come down to what she said anyway. But, well... Lenny was Lenny, after all, and she couldn't really deny her own self. "If you think you can handle all of us." It was punctuated by a wink, tail swishing at her hocks. She still didn't trust the guy, but there was no reason this couldn't be fun.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered - by Valencia - June 21, 2020, 11:11 PM