Heron Lake Plateau Here I Go Again
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya hadn't ever come across a creature such as she one standing before her just then. What struck her was the black coat with the points of brown. She'd never seen a wolf of those colors before. She wouldn't admit it but she was a little thrown off by the appearance of this animal. What did one do with such am animal. The gray woman knew that other animals like deer and rabbits couldn't understand when they were spoken to, at least she didn't think they could. So she had to wonder if this wolf like creature could understand when spoken to. There was only one way to find out. Amaya took a chance and asked what she was.

At first nothing came from the other but Amaya coikd tell that she was nervous or scared.  She'd seen the way the stranger had tensed and taken a step backward. "No need to worry, I mean you no harm," she stared hoping that might calm some nervousness in the other. "I only wish to find out a little more about you," she explained. What to do could be decided later.

Finally words passed across the others lips as she told her name. "Its nice to meet you Blackheart, I'm Amaya." Her question hadn't quite been answered. "You're not a wolf, I can see and smell that," she explained as she sat down across from Blackheart. "What I'm wondering is what kind of wolf are you?" That had to best way to help the other canine understand what she was asking. "I haven't seen one that looked like you before." Another question Amaya could ask was where was all her fur.
Messages In This Thread
Here I Go Again - by Amaya - May 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 07, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 13, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 16, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 21, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 28, 2020, 04:51 PM