Dragoncrest Cliffs My Friends Don't Walk, They Run
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
All Welcome 
@Lunaria I'm going to backdate this by about 2 weeks. 

Again he found himself drawn to the sea. 
This time, instead of a wide swath of sand, he found himself exploring the cliffs. 
Surefooted from years of conditioning himself to travel this exact sort of terrain he easily maneuvered the precipices, finally settling himself at the end of an outcropping that hung over the water. 
The view here was even more breathtaking than the plains. An endless expanding field of blue-gray, wind and sea-spray blowing into his face. A pod of dolphins moved past, their sleek grey bodies leaping free of the water. 
For a moment he sighed whistfully, imagining Daedra...he wondered what it would be like, to fly...
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Np!

Lunaria had been wandering the sequoia coast for hours now, with it's peculiar yet bewitching land drawing her further into it with every minute that passed and stimulating her ever growing curiosity. Large moonstone optics were drawn towards the blue waves and never faltered off of them the entire way. This, along with the strange grainy dirt that found itself in her midnight pelt and the bizarrely small critters that hid beneath rocks whenever she crossed paths with them, caused the young damsel to ponder on all the other things she had yet to discover here — 'ah, of all the lands I have yet to explore...' 

The dark femme's persistent steps eventually led her near elevating land assumed to trail into a cliff, in which Luna soon ambled up towards with a sigh of relief that she'd even come across one. A short resting spot before this aimless journey continued sounded like a necessity right now, and besides, she was going to need to clean every crevice of her body that was caked with sand anyway. 

As the she-wolf made her way further up however, the air that usually smelled of seasalt and moisture began mixing with something else— someone else. Lunaria paused in a bit of a startle when she noticed a wolf seated on the cliff's edge, their back facing the very trail she walked towards. Now, who could this possibly be?
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He's not alone. 

The dark shewolf is clumbsy, and her pawsteps send small rocks skittering down the cliffs. 
Instantly he tenses, Though he highly doubts the hostility of Nightwalkers (oblivious to their ceased existence) or even Ursus would find him here- when you have been conditioned to expect a battle at any given time ...
He turns, eyes falling on the shewolf. She's pretty, younger than him of course, but pretty. 
The scars on his face twist into a semblance of a smile and he gives a friendly wave of his tail. 
"Careful. There's a loose stone right next to your paw. Nearly sent me Flying." 
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Bottom portion modified

It would appear that stealthy was something Lunaria was not; the fae had already been sensed by the wolf within seconds. Did getting into akward situations such as these just come naturally to Luna? Because this isn't the first time today...
There was an uncomfortable pause of Lunaria simply staring back at them and blinking until she actually did look at the rocks beside her paw. Ah, I guess your right... she stated quietly, only being able to muster a slightly embarrassed smile. Lunaria still needed to settle down before getting a move on, so would the sire  mind if she shared this spot? It certainly would hurt to ask now, would it? You seem a bit lonely, mind if I join ya? Not here to bite you if thats what you're wondering, not that I can anyway.. a soft, friendly laugh escaped her lips and her tail wagged in a similar manner to the wolf's own. 
It was probably not a good idea to admit such a weakness to complete strangers, but the man in question didn't really seem like the aggressive type. In fact, his body language told the opposite and made Luna feel a bit more at ease despite the current predicament. Although, one thing that did catch Luna's attention was the huge scarring on the side of his face. 'Dear lord' she thought to herself 'What could've caused something such as that to happen?'
But alas, It would appear Lunaria couldn't stay long enough to find out because the sun was beggining to set. What a grand view it was, it was as if the large star engulfed the horizon from those shores. Though this sight to behold only meant that she'd have to get moving soon — besides, this was no sleeping place. Ah, on second thought, it appears I'll need to be on my way. Maybe we'll meet again? Luna said briefly before turning head and padding away, flicking her tassel as a bid of farewell to the scarred stranger...
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]