Wapun Meadow the march of clouds!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
[Image: db9vx4y-a587f146-b0a7-43d4-ba45-57a7aba6...aoE64yebnc]

Oh, she had missed this place. The flowers, the scent, the breeze and the view. Aerasha was allured by it all. She had calling from the wind that it had been the season, where it was at it's bloom. In an out was the Princess, whisking to where she wanted, and leaving to those behind. Aging with each step, and no home to call her own.

Yet, she always returned. Her love always came to this meadow. 

A child at heart, her body danced in grace as she frolicked with the flowers, before falling onto her back. 

"I missed you."
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
i missed you too, jaylen purred as he sauntered up beside the wolf who lay among the grasses, broad smile on his face. he leaned over her, showing his grin, and then pulled back, settling heavily into a seated position on his haunches. do you remember meeee? where have you been?
this character may be prone to hugging strangers.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"I alwaaaays remembered you. I would never forget." A smile of eloquent, as her body lifted upwards to face her friendly bear. She had missed all that Teekon had given, the relationships, the land, the beasts. No matter where Aerasha went to, she could not find an area that matched as well as these wilds have.

There was a change within her demenour, as she grew with age, and spent many months away from the place. Her elongued speech, dulled in the matter, but always there, as a signature trait. Her smile less dopey, but more refined as the Princess, she should always be,
"Exploring the world," she said, with a dreamy tone.

"Haassss, anything changed, froommmm my time away?"
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
alwaaaays. 

jaylen laughed lightly as aerasha lifted herself upward, a smile of her own radiant on her face. exploring the world, she said. what a lovely trip it sounded like, even without any specifics- just the wanderlust in her voice made the bear dream of distant lands, rich with berries and fish, friendly wolves, lots of bears... half-lidded eyes complemented the little smile as he dreamed, until he was brought back to reality. 

weeeelll, i made a new friend, who is reallyyyy nice to bears. he lives over there, jaylen said, gesturing his muzzle in the direction of bearclaw valley. he said he made the home for meee, and it's even named ursus. i live there now, jaylen shared, slapping his paws together for a moment in a little congratulatory clap for himself. and, youuu?
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

A friend? A friend of the bears? "Oh yeaaaah? Are they nice?" Aerasha peaked over to where Jaylen pointed in curiosity. The direction was vaguely where Easthollow was, and wondered if it was anyone from that group. However, the name was different. She never heard the group Ursus, and assumed it was a pack that formed during her absence. How intriguing!~

"Ohhhh, I wanna meeet them." Definitely so, and expressed desire with star-blessed eyes as she looked at the bear in hopes. They sounded like an absolute a dream (as everyone else cries) "I haven't had anything newwww in a whiiiiile... Only sight seeing."
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
wellll... some of them are nice! merrick, the head honcho, he's the nicest. and he has cute baby wolf cubs. but some of the wolves are like... spooky... like most wolves. jaylen shrugged. he didn't want to recall the violent display he had witnessed the week prior, but he assumed that was just how most wolves were- violent, stand-offish. they were certainly aggressive to him. that murder party was probably normal to all wolves... right? 

well, if you want to meet themmm, you could come too- you're a wolf, i'm sooo sure they'll like you.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"Spooky? Sounds funnnn." Aerasha was dreaming more of these 'spooky' bear wolves now, absolutely intrigued. She had a vague recollection of constellation and knew Ursus was a bear in the sky, so it seemed this group was wholeheartedly focused on bears. Which she loved! The deep scar on her front may be from one, but it never stopped the Princess from loving them.

She loved Jaylen the most though.

"I'd love to meet them, lets gooo.~" She was already up and ready, "yes?"
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
fade + new thread in ursus? :D

fun, maybee~ he purred, thinking that perhaps, it would be an enjoyable time for aerasha to meet these spooky wolves. sure!! just follow me, i'm sure they'll like you. who wouldn't? he laughed, and gathered his weight up from the ground as he stood, on all fours again and ready to set off towards the valley, if she was ready at present.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
yesss!

"Yessss, sir'!" As the big bear rode onto his fours onward, she too started to follow him in wonder. It most likely looks odd for others, as the clouded lady following a bear, both peacefully smiling. Might even be more odd once she arrives at 'Ursus.' A grand adventure, she hopes it will be.