Deepwood Weald silver light,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Miriam set herself away, telling @Asmoses and @Liliana she would be back at night. Though she warned the two, especially Liliana, to stay in the den, and to stay close. The mother didn't know her daughter would go on an adventure, for she was also currently at a getaway. She simply removed herself from Neverwinter- the first in a while since recieving children.. The only other time she had left, was when her daughter had been attacked.

It was stiffling, some days she felt like a panic attack being induced from all the stress. She only had gotten together, coming into terms of what had happened. The Goddess blessed her with so, the sign of purity and forgiveness. Yet, the darkness, always kept crawling. The demons from the bottoms of the abyss always seemed to come forth and attack her so.

She felt induced into a puddle of misery, and when the girl saw the sign of water continuing to fall through- she finally felt it was what was needed to move. So she ventured further, however felt the rain was.. Odd, at the most. Like never-ending pour, as the mud tracked against her wispful fur, and she entangled herself into the Deepwood Weald.

The rain, seemed adnormal. She wanted to wait for it to stop- but it almost looked like it would never stop. 

So she waited, before treading home.
5 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Dominika was sure she was lost. She had been wandering around in this forest for what felt like hours. Moving in a straight line was sometimes difficult because of the trees, and she was sure she had gotten turned around at some point. She supposed it wasn’t all bad. If she was going to get lost, a forest was okay place in which to do so. Forests provided shelter from the worst of the weather, and an abundance of food and water. Besides, she thought to herself, one had to have a destination in mind in order to be truly lost. Since she had nowhere to go, then there was no need to worry about being lost.

The most annoying thing at the moment was the rain, which had started long before she had entered this forest and showed no signs of slowing up. Summer rainstorms were fairly common, though, at least where she had come from, so the rain, too, was nothing to worry about. She meandered about, vaguely annoyed by the entire situation—and a wolf materialized out the gloom.

The rain had masked the scent of the canine, and Dominika stopped short, raising her head and standing tall, but otherwise attempting to remain non-threatening. “Hail,” she called, in case the woman had not noticed her. She didn’t need an angry, threatened wolf to go on the attack for scaring her.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Water, dripped of her lilac pelt despite trying her hardest to hide away from the rain. It didn't seem like it was letting up, and only poured harder as the day was going by. She was going to need to go back to Neverwinter, regardless if it led up or not.. However, the place enough was hard to navigate, she didn't have much confidence in getting back.

Then another came forward, perhaps another lost soul, "Hello.." The maiden said, softly greeting them.
5 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Dominika relaxed fully once she knew for certain that the girl would not attack her. She slowly moved towards her until they were at a comfortable speaking distance and then sat down. “I did not expect to find another here. Are you…” She searched about in her brain for something to talk about. “Are you trying to keep out of the rain here? The trees do offer some coverage.” Internally, she cringed. What a stupid thing to say. No one ever enjoyed talking about the weather. Dominika took in the girl’s grey pelage, the soft eyes. What was a girl like this doing on her own? Of course, she thought to herself, someone could ask the same of her.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Yes," Miriam responded, "I am waiting for the rain to die down... But it seems it won't, anytime soon." An unfortunate event, perhaps they both would have to wait. However while it provided some coverage, it wasn't complete. She blinked as a drop fell upon her starry eyes, and gently tried to shake the water off of her head, "are you as well?"

She needed to go back, but it seemed difficult.
5 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Dominika looked around when the girl asked her if she was also waiting for the rain to stop. “I suppose I am,” she mused. “Though, really, I was simply wandering this forest for lack of anything else to do. The trees just offer better coverage than somewhere more open would. In truth, I have nowhere to be.”

There was an awkward pause for a few seconds as she tried to think of something to follow up with. “I apologize. I never gave you my name: Dominika. I come from… far away.” She fell silent for a moment as she thought her birth pack, but she had left them so long ago that the ache was dulled by now. “Do you live near here?”
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I see." It was hard to smell others with the rain, but their words led Miriam to believe they were a lone wolf. Like herself, long ago, during her adventerous life before her children. There was a mourn to it, but she knew there could be a day she could go back, "It is a good place to lay." 

"I am Miriam, Miriam Iris Willows," she greeted with a soft smile, "I live in Neverwinter Forest. Before then, I also lived far away." She knew the feeling of being so far from home, and missing what was known.
5 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Dominika tilted her head at Miriam’s full name. “That’s a curious name,” she mused. “Iris Willows… Willows… Is it where you came from?” She shook her head, realizing that her curiosity had gotten the better of her manners, and straightened her spine, readjusting her sitting position to seem more formal. “Forgive me,” she said. “You do not need to reveal your past to me. I am simply… speaking to pass the time.” Dominika purposefully looked away from Miriam, then, to give her some semblance of privacy, at least in her thoughts. She supposed it had been so long since she’d spoken to one of her kind that she was starved of company. But that did not give her the right to pry into other people’s lives.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"It's alright," she smiled, "i'm from a place called The Orchid, while my last name does not derive from it, there are willows there." She wasn't sure where her family name came from, but it simply followed from her Amma, and her ancestors. She shared it with others, but wasn't sure of the origins.

"My Amma enjoyed flowers, she gave many of the pups flower middle names."