Neverwinter Forest Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be
166 Posts
Ooc —
// I didn't realize it was my turn I'm sorry

Lenny hadn't meant to put it all on Mal like that - it was just that she had not been close to Cupid, and there was still the lingering guilt that accompanied the fact that she was a guardian of this pack and had not done her job correctly. If she'd been closer to him, or maybe if she felt more comfortable speaking for Mal, she'd offer up her own explanation. But she hadn't been there, and she wasn't comfortable with it.

Instead, she cleared her throat. "You're here now," she offered, a small smile on her maw.
Messages In This Thread
Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Haoniyao - September 13, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - September 16, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - September 28, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - October 24, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Valencia - December 24, 2020, 01:48 AM
RE: Between the sky and the sea / Blue as can be - by Mal - January 06, 2021, 11:50 PM