Razorback Ridge my armor is harder than most
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
You're fine! Im also trying to figure Henryk out lol

The large wolf turned toward him and- rather pleasantly- swayed his tail. Henryk's head lifted slightly in response but didn't hesitate to return the gesture with his own. Now facing him he could clearly see the strangers odd features, and his head couldn't help but cock to the side ever so curiously. He'd been raised deep in the inland where he knew nothing about the existence of wolves that were anything but wolves. He'd never seen a dog, though he had heard of them from another, he really had no idea what they looked like. Nor did he even know what the gigantic body of water was that he could see from the mounts at times, still convinced it was a large lake in the distance that's other shores were simply out of sight... His lack of knowledge wasn't an act of willful ignorance though, and he was interested in knowing more about the wider world outside what he thought he knew. 

And this wolf- tall, covered in scars, with abnormally tall ears that peaked towards the heavens- captured his intrigue for the moment.

Hello. Came his awkward reply. Didn't expect anyone else to be as foolish as me. He joshed, only then realizing how that may come off. He could only hope the stranger understood what he meant by that. Taking this path, this late in the day, wasn't a very wise decision to make, but surely the wolf had his own reasons just as he had his.
Messages In This Thread
my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 19, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 04:51 PM