Razorback Ridge my armor is harder than most
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Henryk's tail wags for a moment, despite the barrier difficulties. Go..jira. He says the name aloud, trying to get down the pronunciation. It's just as odd on his tongue as Henryk must be on the other wolf's, he surmises. Still, he found it admittedly very interesting to meet a different sort of wolf. He took a few hesitant steps forward, momentarily observing the male's dark scar littered pelt with fascination while he did so. 

Then, he lowered his head in a pleasant greeting. Nice to meet you, Gojira. Perhaps if the other wolf couldn't understand his words, body language was the way to go. At least, it was the best thing he could think of to do in this awkward situation. It wasn't the first for Henryk, and it surely wouldn't be the last.

We are... Going the same way He mentions slowly, pointing in the direction that both of them were previously walking. He couldn't have had any notion that this wolf was also aimlessly wandering, unfortunately. His brows lifted to try and emphasize his next question. What is there? I am... New here.
Messages In This Thread
my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 19, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Gojira - September 20, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: my armor is harder than most - by Henryk - September 20, 2020, 04:51 PM