Neverwinter Forest genesis
to challenge them is to court death
11 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
quickly reply till I'm done with Matt's birthday stuff this evening.......and you too? I love the name and this territory. *makes barbwire fence around it* only Kiddos with Mommy issues allowed >:D

The male had a lot of issues. Everyone knew it. The Clan knew it, Mother knew it, his siblings, his uncle, everyone did. It had been a big weakness and those he sparred against knew that it was a double edged sword. Sometimes a call about his relationship with his mother was a chink in his armour and the boy went tumbling - sometimes it was the spark that started a wildfire. It blinded him in many ways. His personal quest was to please his Mother, to just once have her look at him the way she did at Eirikr, the way she did at Sigrún.

It wasn't his siblings fault, and if he had known her before he would know it wasn't even Salene's fault. The sturdy FeralHeart only knew her now as the icy woman with nothing kind to say to him. It wasn't as if she told him he wasn't worthy of the mantle of his heritage but it was in her eyes. She expected so little out of him because of everything her father had offered her. What a joke that the thing she feared the most was just what he had done now. Leaving The Palisade was not easy so much, but the challenge was welcome, and escaping out of the expectations of ghosts past was a relief for both child. His lovely sister had proved herself time and time again and though the designs of their predecessors blinded the Ostara to their potential both children knew....they were limitless.

She approached him from beind, addressing him with soothing tones with the very question that rested on his mind. They had learned a long time ago not to assume and to never take things at face value. Many men lay gasping and beaten at the paws of his pale sibling for assuming the lithe lady was nothing to fret over. "There is potential." He said quietly, his gaze flickering from towering tree to tree. For some reason the forest felt welcoming, and it seemed like it would be a good starting point if nothing else. "I can't put my finger on it, but I like the feel of the forest." he admitted flashing her a toothy grin. When he tried, Antares could look almost dashing, but these attempts were few and far in-between.

With Sigrún though, things were different. She had watched after him, taken care of him, taught him - though she was younger than he was she was the best companion he could hope for. He leaned closer to her, lovingly plucking a stray bit of foliage that had attached itself to her shoulder. It wasn't as if he tripped over himself being affectionate to her, but, she was the rare sort of gem that he did not guard himself around. She had proven to be worthy of much more than a stonewall and a dead gaze.
Messages In This Thread
genesis - by Antares Endore - July 19, 2013, 12:56 PM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 19, 2013, 03:38 PM
RE: genesis - by Antares Endore - July 19, 2013, 04:04 PM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 20, 2013, 12:59 AM
RE: genesis - by Antares Endore - July 21, 2013, 05:36 PM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 12:24 AM
RE: genesis - by Antares Endore - July 25, 2013, 12:54 AM
RE: genesis - by Chakra - July 25, 2013, 10:48 PM