King Elk Forest like a square peg in a circular hole
"Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Sorry for holding this up for so long! ;-;

Cynefrid gave the sire a welcoming smile, wagging a tail behind her in a freindly manner and casting the webs aside for now. "A pleasure to meet you Henryk. I hope you find our home to your liking." Soon to be home, that is. Though, even if Kingslend hadn't completely settled here yet, the damsel knew for a fact that home was where they stood; under the high elk's protection.

The doe lent an ear to listen to Henryk's concerns and let out a soft chuckle at his rather akward demenor. It was understandable, at best, to feel easily out of place as a new member of a pack. It was the same heart-tugging feeling Cyne had felt when first arriving to Kingslend as a yearling -- she couldn't help but sympathize and offer a comforting paw on his shoulder. "I can assure you there is no need to feel that way dear. Sometimes, a little anxiousness is a good thing -- it pushes us to ask what we need to know. So I'm glad you came to me with your troubles; I'd be delighted to teach you about our ways!"

As the she-wolf took a step back, Henryk would plop something between them. Another smile crossed her features upon seeing that it was a rabbit -- an offer of peace in her eyes. "You are very sweet, Henryk. Célnes must've taken quite the liking to you when you two met." Cynefrid said as an assumption that it was Célnes who'd found and recruited him. After a while, the doe eventually settled on her haunches and invited ryk to do the same. The rabbit was left untouched for now -- she wanted to share it with the wolf who'd been kind enough to bring it to her. "Now then, what do you wish to learn first?"
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
Messages In This Thread
like a square peg in a circular hole - by Henryk - September 30, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Cynefrid - September 30, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Henryk - September 30, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Cynefrid - October 21, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: like a square peg in a circular hole - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:41 AM