Ravensblood Forest from silence rose a symphony
27 Posts
Ooc — Kyzy
They were looking for a raven to guide them.

A tentative flick of his ear; Akai remembered the singsongs softly uttered to him in the warm, down-y den by the spiralling serpentine river of a Kuta playing tricks upon the wolves in the way of disguise. Black feathers within the night became shining black eyes unseen by mortal dwellers of the earth, and hopping upon silent feet he'd whisper ideas and paths into those clueless animals, heard in their very own voices. No, he couldn't stuff what he thought to be truth onto a creature that seemed so holy in his own right-- no doubt this 'Stjörnuáti' would have his own ideas crafted from his experiences in the world, sung onto him by the elders above. 

"... Well met then, Stjörnuáti af Stormskýli." A small dipping of his wide skull. The lick of desperation that colored his next statement was unwanted yet inevitable. "My name is Akai, and... I am simply looking for a safe space in life where I can collect my thoughts and raise the little one who I have found."

The pause had been to check his own resoluteness in the matter. It had been so many moons since he had seen his sisters face that Akai was beginning to forget the littler details now, no matter how much he stilled himself and no matter how hard he searched the waters or prayed to an unanswering sky. A sigh had begun to settle in his throat like fog, begging for release, but all at once a large black shadow with a voice of thunder had appeared to speak in lowly tones he did not understand-- but there was no panic. The white wolf was not in the mood to jump to his feet and bare his fangs at the intrusion, not when the language told a tale of its own.

"Your brother, I presume...?" The scarred face of the golden eyed wolf turns to regard Solpallur, dark as Kuta himself; how different the brothers were. Like sunrise and sunset... a pang within his heart; his sister were blizzard and gale. Snow and ice. Sadness failed to capture his expression... but the wolf felt it none the less like the beating of his heart.
Messages In This Thread
from silence rose a symphony - by Solpallur - October 10, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Stjornuati - October 14, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Solpallur - October 14, 2020, 08:14 AM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Akai - October 17, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Stjornuati - October 17, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Akai - October 17, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Stjornuati - October 17, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Akai - October 17, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Stjornuati - October 17, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Solpallur - October 18, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: from silence rose a symphony - by Akai - October 18, 2020, 09:41 PM