Phantom Hollow I hear my people screaming out,
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
After saying goodbye to her companion in the newly dubbed Great bear wilderness Saraneth departed swiftly with a lighter step. Some but not all of of the weight she had been carrying was lifted. While there was still a meloncholly sliver in her heart, there was still the bitter pangs of loss and greif. But she would not let that consume her again. 

She had touched on that madness-- it was not something she would like to experience again. The thought of withering away struck a fear in her that ran deep enough to spur the young female into action. It was with this very thought that Saraneth had pressed on. The landscape changing as she traveled and soon enough she had stumbled upon a land of mist. 

The large black female put her nose to the sky but the musty damp scent of autumn did nothing to orient her senses in this strange land. With a weary sigh, she padded over to a series of bushes and sat to rest her tired and recovering paws. Weeks of travel did little for the limbs and she scolded herself for not taking better care of herself. 

Distracted by her wounded paws, Saraneth did not notice the presence of eyes upon her. The foreign scents of the land did not warn her of the dangers lurking in the misty brush until it was too late. With a snap of branches and a thunderous roar a large brown animal charged at the solitary black wolf. 

The shewolf was sent scrabling as she tried to move out of the way of the approaching beast. Her limbs no match for the damp ground and the full weight of the bear slammed into her, knocking her off her feet with a sharp yelp.
Messages In This Thread
I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - October 22, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - October 29, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - November 09, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 01:00 AM