Phantom Hollow I hear my people screaming out,
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
Saraneth had just managed to regain her footing and scoot out of the way of claws. Disoriented and confused from the hit and tumble Saraneth had lost her bearings. It took her a moment to get her feet moving and when she did she turned to the scene before her. A white and brown figure latch itself to the back of the bear. Causing what appeared to be enough of a distraction for her to get out of the way. 

'Run!'

the voice muffled between the auburn fur of the creature was enough to force the black wolf's feet to move-- but the lone female could not move-- Flashes of her adopted pack screaming as the empire wolves tore through their home. Her mate screaming those same words as he stod between those trained murderers to protect her and their cildren--

No. Today she stood her ground--she could not leave another wolf to this in good conscious. and besides what did she have to lose here? Her life? 

Paws be damned, she still had teeth! 

Digging her claws into the earth, Saraneth snarled at the beast. 

"I cannot simply leave one to their death. If I am to leave-- it will be together with you!" 

Despite the weariness and fatique of travel, Saraneth took the distraction caused by the other would and lunged for the exposed area of the bear
Messages In This Thread
I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - October 22, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - October 29, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - November 09, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 01:00 AM