Phantom Hollow I hear my people screaming out,
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
The black female let out a sharp snarl, darting in and snapping at the bears legs. Her blows landed close but none pierces flesh. She was unsure where she found the speed but she was thankful that luck had kept her from catching the bear's claws.

This game continued for a new moments before the creatures paw landed a hard blow to her side, the sharp pricks penetrating her left flank just before she hit the ground. Grunting as she rose, Saraneth noticed the bear had changed targets and was looking at the brown wolf who had come to her aid. 

Fear gripped the woman again as she struggled to her paws.

"Hey-- I am your target!" she barked, her tone shrill in hopes of catching the beasts attention. 

This was a losing battle. This creature would not be scared off easily. Saraneth felt her throat seize-- for a moment she couldn't breathe. She was going to have another's blood on her paws once more?

No-- she couldnt bare that!

Quickly she looked around for something-- anything to get the large creatures attention off them but came up empty.  With one final charge she threw herself at the bear, snapping and snarling as she hurled herself between the creature and the struggling wolf. Blood ran from the gash in her leg, and her limbs already shook from the strain of the brief fight. Quickly she turned to her new found comrade.

"When that thing moves-- run. We run together. There is something very wrong with this creature--- Fleeing now is the only way we have a chance of surviving."
Messages In This Thread
I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - October 22, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - October 29, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Saraneth - November 09, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I hear my people screaming out, - by Orlaith - November 12, 2020, 01:00 AM