Emberwood house rules, sammy
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
vex glares at the stranger, chiding him as if he were a sibling or a parent. many comebacks dance to the tip of his tongue; all of them more petulant and childish than the last — because despite what vex thinks and how kaertok treated them he was still a kid — but vex bites them back. instead, he offers the wildfire colored man a cocky, haughty smile that tugs at the edges of his lips in a silent challenge that invites him to go ahead and try. vex might be a kid still but he wouldn’t let anyone touch him without a helluva fight.

the insult to his intelligence does not go unnoticed; though vex bites back the verbal response to that, too, but his annoyance is telltale in the flare of his nostrils and the slight curl of his upper lip.

like i’m actually going to tell you vex wants so bad to counter and snipe. you always run around harassing kids? maybe you should tell me your name so i can warn others about your ugly mug, yeah? vex counters, the itch too great. the satisfaction he feels afterwords is short lived and petty but he basks in it while he can.

word count: 205
Messages In This Thread
house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - October 24, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 01, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 01, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 03, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 04, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 07, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 06:16 AM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 12, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Kaskae - November 15, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: house rules, sammy - by Merlin - November 15, 2020, 03:39 PM