Firefly Glen come on chew on my heart
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
His compliance to her little game delighted her and her ever-wide grin broadened even further. Oh certainly, this one wouldn't be a bore to hang with!

"Alrighty," Dhalia hopped forward until she was well enough in front of her companion that she could spin around and face him head-on. She needed a good look at him to name him properly, after all, and she probed his appearance with a playful eye. Slender, and brown as the ground underfoot, and littered with scars here and there -- things she hadn't noticed, when she'd only looked at him on a rudimentary plane. She found she liked the way the colour of his eyes seemed to pop from the darkness of his face, and the way his belly was splashed with white, like the snow-melt in the spring.

She clicked her tongue, as if in thought, though she'd already settled on his name well before the theatrics of looking. But this was a game, and who would she be, if she didn't play a little bit?

After a moment she tipped her head with a satisfied smile. "Charming," she said, "for personality, and for looks," and as she wove her way back to the place at his side, she added a playful, "unless, of course, you don't like that."
Messages In This Thread
come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - October 31, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 06, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 12, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 20, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 22, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - December 02, 2020, 01:45 PM