Noctisardor Bypass sorry, i can't hear you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Faults, he scoffed kinda-quietly -- Warlock was not a fan off Kaertok. But given the fact he was gone, War treated talking about him like you might the recently dead, so he'd hold his tongue. For now, at least. Because he still would be tempted to say that Kaertok was utter garbage at being a dad from everything Warlock could tell.

Maybe Vex was actually more like Brou. There was that whole jumping to extremes thing going on, which was unfortunate. He just wanted some nice siblings, but that would be too much to ask, apparently. Slight eyeroll, Not everything... But if she's just asking you to be safe or learn something that's not exactly some huge ask. I mean, I did what she asked, and yeah, some of it wasn't stuff I liked, but she just let me do my own stuff beyond that, so now that's mostly what I do. Few more months that'll be you too. Assuming he didn't do anything freaking crazy in the meantime.

The world out there's a nasty place, and she knows that more than either of us. He had no idea why Vex was so impatient about it all. Between hearing about Ursus and whatever Donovan had done and all the other big animals out there that would try to eat them.. Yeah, here was a lot safer. So, call him paranoid, but he was totally right about it.
Messages In This Thread
sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 08, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 21, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 21, 2020, 09:35 PM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 24, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Warlock - November 29, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: sorry, i can't hear you - by Kaskae - November 29, 2020, 01:03 PM