Bramblepoint it’s so cliché to say these things
26 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Well, despite how weird he was earlier by chewing on some gross-looking stuff, he was coming off as pretty cool now. You must be sooo brave! She exaggerated her words a bit, really feeling the grandeur of his title and feeling a little envious of it too. Sure he was a bit older, but he claimed to be doing this when he was a wee baby! That was much younger than she is now! How? more like wow by the way she gasped it.

Is your mommy and brother missing too? With an innocent tilt of her head, she questioned him. Feeling that they might actually have something in common after all and that maybe, just maybe, she didn't quite need them too to have a good time. He didn't from the looks of it. So perhaps she would be fine too if she embraced it as this boy did.

Got him, she smiled and leaned in as he showed interest in her little mission. Come here and I'll tell you. She started to whisper, leaning in so she can speak to him in his ear as if it was a top-secret mission. A need to know basis. I'm searching for royal puppies, friends of mine. A real prince and princess from my birth pack. It's a royal mission.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 17, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - November 19, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - November 28, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 01, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Toshi - December 08, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: it’s so cliché to say these things - by Isadora - December 14, 2020, 02:16 PM