Noctisardor Bypass congratulations. you have found a waste-bin
7 Posts
Ooc —
He follows her invitation, physically and within the conversation. No. I've spent my time traveling, perfecting my craft without the burden of responsibility, but I remember the weight of it well. It is high time I put my skills to use again, His explanation is brief, mired in the metaphorical as is his nature. A pause, and he adds, I believe my traveling companion would be of use to your pack, as well. Perhaps a more permanent addition, but I will not speak for him. Tell me more of this empire you are building for yourself. He'll need to know how to explain it to Sergio, after all, when the two cross paths again. It won't be a long wait. It never is.
Messages In This Thread
congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 21, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 24, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 27, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 19, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 12:56 AM