King Elk Forest bless each shadow, reunited
6 Posts
Ooc —
Hearing Roll=3
@Célnes

Given latitude to remain in her King’s company with ease, the Déorwine elect gave her luxurious coat an aristocratic shake before offering a reply. “May the High Elk bless you always, My King. For your generosity is…beyond measure.” Aéthie’s words were kind, but there was some unspoken message- something cryptic- buried deep within each statement. She smiled politely.

​“How dare I?" Aéthie mused, as if repeating some implied remark. "I am afraid such ventures are as boundless as the High Elk’s majesty,” she sighed. “However, I will tell you this dear cousin- I have never known such a perilous province! It is quite appalling. Land turning coarse beneath your paws and budding flowers to soot. It is quite a sight to see- the aftermath of fire.” A disgusted expression soured Aéthie’s face, as if she suddenly remembered a bad smell.

“Still, the High Elk’s blessings are perfect and in their divine right appeared as angelic ambassadors- offering health and goodwill,” Aéthie’s voice was a silken-smooth, melodic purr, boasting arrogantly of the days that were- and days still to come.

“Yet I have seen more half-burnt bodies then I care to see in a lifetime,” Aéthie frowned with a pout. “May the High Elk bless their souls…” she added, almost in contemplation.
0/5
Messages In This Thread
bless each shadow, reunited - by Aéthie - November 30, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: bless each shadow, reunited - by Célnes - November 30, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: bless each shadow, reunited - by Germanicus - November 30, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: bless each shadow, reunited - by Aéthie - November 30, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: bless each shadow, reunited - by Célnes - November 30, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: bless each shadow, reunited - by Aéthie - December 03, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: bless each shadow, reunited - by Célnes - December 08, 2020, 07:05 PM