Nocturne Summit what do you know of fear?
25 Posts
Ooc — Bo
So, this was Bronco…

Maia had definitely mentioned his name as being one of the wolves who might help her learn a thing or two about fighting. She’d remembered well to keep that information stored in her mind for a later day. It was surprising to her that she would run into the golden warrior so soon after. It appeared as though fate was working to assist her.

He went on to make a remark about how one must defeat the strongest fighters in order to become the strongest. Jupiter was quick to smile at this. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes, tail wagging without care for how it shook her hips from side to side. “You’re absolutely right, but… not right away of course,” the aspiring gladiator spoke with a knowing gleam to her gaze.

“First I wanna learn from them. I want to learn everything they know about it. I want to learn from their enemies, from their older generations, from anyone who can teach me something I didn’t know before. Only after I’ve learned all that I can, will I go back and defeat those who taught me. Maybe I’ll teach them something too, right?”
Messages In This Thread
what do you know of fear? - by Jupiter - December 22, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by Jupiter - December 23, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by Jupiter - January 07, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: what do you know of fear? - by RIP Bronco - January 09, 2021, 03:30 PM