Ankyra Sound i burn my eyes to see through water
she was a forest fire by design
68 Posts
Ooc — vae
Though Natshana longed to react to Rosalyn's apparent opinion on their current location, she resisted the urge.  Her expression was still as untouched water on a pond, and just as a cool.  It seemed that she had unknowingly wandered too close to the other wolf's home.  Briefly, she gave a slow, single nod of her head in a gesture of apology.

"I am sorry to have caused any concern," she remarked shortly thereafter. "I am still new to this region, and so I am trying to explore outside of the places I have become familiar with.  I heard talk of this place, and it interested me.  I finally had the chance to try to find it a few sunrises ago." It was the truth, but it was in Rosalyn's paws whether or not to believe it.

"My name is Natshana. I assist the sick and injured in Yuèlóng. I meant no disrespect by coming here."
Messages In This Thread
i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 28, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - December 28, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - December 29, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 01, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:29 AM
RE: i burn my eyes to see through water - by Rosalyn - January 14, 2021, 09:10 AM