The Heartwood "my child," the goddess said.
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
She'd not have let on if Eldritch declined and she felt otherwise, but the Melonii is rather pleased when she readily and eagerly agrees. The witch would make a fine servant of the Daedra yet, a pupil worthy of pride. It only made her that more excited to be joining forces with the Nightwish, for surely the coupling of such potent and magical bloodlines would make their practice all the more stronger -- the Meloniis needed fresh, outside blood anyways. Aerenys found their inbreeding distasteful to say the least, despite the fact that such was how she had been conceived in the first place. 

Refocusing her attention on the task at hand, Mati stepped forward and observed the slain elk with a keen eye to determine how best to go about removing the cow elk's heart. "It is frozen hard, yeah, but I do not think it will be impossible," the witch murmured with a tilt of her obsidian crown. She bent then and worked diligently at the ungulate's frozen pelt, until she had managed to grab a handful of its skin in her jaws. Then she gave a forceful tug, a wet ripping sound rending the air as she managed to tear into the throat of the frozen grazer.

She continued to pull and tear away at the corpse, welcoming Eldritch's aide if she offered it, until its chest cavity lay bare and exposed -- a mess of red amongst the pale beams of the doe's ribcage. Ruddied and soaked in the creature's blood, Aerenys stopped then to gesture towards the still and silent heart of the offering they'd dissected. "You should give the heart to Sithis, yeah. It holds the echo of her life," Mati instructed wispily, dipping her head towards the snow as she stook a step back to allow the fledling practicioner a chance to spread her wings.
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
"my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 18, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 18, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 19, 2021, 09:19 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 20, 2021, 12:52 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 20, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by RIP Eldritch - February 21, 2021, 12:02 AM
RE: "my child," the goddess said. - by Aerenys - February 23, 2021, 01:39 PM