Broken Antler Fen Я научилась тебя терять
13 Posts
Ooc —
whoops, sorry, just kinda naturally assumed that most wolves would be about twice Kuo's size!

The canine's azure optics widened with Wraen's words, lips parting slightly in her astonishment. "Vow.." she breathed. "Vhat are dragons, ghosts, and fairies?" she asked with a tilt of her bespeckled head, unfamiliar with the mythological creatures. 

"I vas vith матушка, we vere sunning ourselves and vatching over the village vhen ze two-leg came. He had meat for us even though it vas not time to eat yet but he vould not let Mother have any. He kicked her away vhen she vould not go." The story starts, the piebald's brow rumpling with an echo of consternation at the strange events that had torn her away from Yakutia. 

"Still, he tried to be nice to me. I ate so I vould not make him angry and then began to feel very heavy and sleepy. Vhen I voke again I vas confined in a cage, in a dark room that shifted and swayed. Two-legs brought food and vater and brought us up onto the floor of the vessel that bore us across the sea. That was not so bad but I prefer land under my feet," the she-dog admitted, her blue gaze a little distant as she recalled the endless reaches of the sea, the spray of salt and cries of gulls. It was not something everyone got to see in their lifetime. 

"Vhen again we vere on land it vas in a different place. I had to ride in a cage again and had a different two-leg in charge of me. I vas placed in another room but this one did not sway. It roared and made you feel as if the ground had dropped out from under your feet," Kuo shuddered to think of the plane ride. "I only had to be in there for a short time though before my new two-leg took me home to his own village. It vas very small and there vere no other dogs. Just Kuo. Just the man."

"Most two-legs tend to be irate...quick to temper. And they are fierce vhen angry. The man vas no different. We valked together one day and he yanked on my leash, yelling harsh vords vhen I tried to varn him about the bear I smelled nearby. Vhen the bear attacked him, I fled and did not look back," the girl shrugged as she said it, as if this was no big deal. Good riddance. 
"but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain."
Messages In This Thread
Я научилась тебя терять - by Aiyy Kuo - February 28, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Я научилась тебя терять - by Aiyy Kuo - March 16, 2021, 12:25 PM