Iktome Plains Slow down: Just be happy and nothing more
5 Posts
Ooc — Eli
Reading the mirrored friendly behavior they relaxed into the ground and slowed their licking to what was really the proper pace to slow the bleeding. "My confidence might not be" they replied to the concerned inquiry without much change of expression from the sulking downward curve of their lips to the way their eyes flashed with annoyance at every swipe of their tongue over the wounded paw while the stranger asked more questions about the injury. Appreciating the attention after some time on their own Vee tore themself away from the less bloody paw with a quick lick of their lips to ensure it wouldn't be an unpleasant sight as they smiled shaking their head "No though the risk of infection makes it comparatively worse" as light as the tone of their voice was it was now the top concern they had with food coming second. They couldn't hunt until this healed up better...this meant surviving on scavenging and unripe berries if there even were any yet. "Do you know where I could find a variety of herbs?" 

I am sorry for the short reply!
Messages In This Thread
Slow down: Just be happy and nothing more - by Vida - March 25, 2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Slow down: Just be happy and nothing more - by Vida - March 30, 2021, 10:04 AM
RE: Slow down: Just be happy and nothing more - by Vida - March 30, 2021, 10:44 AM