Broken Antler Fen Had to have high hopes for a livin
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Hi!

Jasper had only recently joined this pack. He knew that in those first weeks a good impression was key. When he had been a teenager he had not shown his good side, mainly because he hadn't wanted to leave the pack his parents and him had been living before. It had backfired, and caused his nomadic parents to find another pack they could join with briefly in exchange for medical knowledge. It had been a wise lesson then. Now feeling much older, and wiser, Jasper didn't want to slouch. He wanted to say hi at least to most of the members.

Luckily for him, he didn't need to search for a long time. He saw a female rubbing herself against a tree. She had his tones in fur coloring, which was something he had rarely seen. Only where his coat would range to browns hers were moving in the reddish range. Jasper sounded a chuff in greeting, to let the other know he was there. He hadn't been that quiet, and his scent was probably still a bit different, but the last thing he wanted was to come over as a trespasser. He wasn't sure how much this pack communicated.

"Hello," he greeted kindly, his tail wagging over his hocks. "I just came over to introduce myself. I'm Jasper, recently accepted in this pack by Wraen," he explained. His eyes fell on the bark in her golden plucks of fur and had to smile a bit, glad to be rid of that itch. He had already shed most of his winter fluff, luckily.
Messages In This Thread
Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - April 09, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 06:07 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - April 18, 2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Jasper - April 19, 2021, 12:38 PM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - May 07, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Jasper - May 12, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Had to have high hopes for a livin - by Bridget - May 14, 2021, 08:45 AM