Redhawk Caldera tell the world i'm alive
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
And oh boy, did Sphyrapicus have a lot of sillies to go around. Sphyra jumped up high in the air, but she missed the butterfly again. When she heard Bronco's voice, she stopped in her tracks and lifted her head up high, ears erect in his direction. She hadn't noticed his approach, so his appearance was totally sudden to her. At first it looked like she might bound towards him instead, but just as she yapped a cheerful greeting of WAW! towards him the butterfly darted into view — the corner of her eye — and she turned around instantly to snap at it. Mouth clicked shut in the air a few times and she continued her journey towards trying to catch the butterfly.

At some point she pounced at the butterfly and then landed, then could not find her prey anymore. She looked around — the butterfly, meanwhile, was happily darting around just above the predator's head — from left to right, behind her, but could not find it. BOWAWAW! Sphyra screeched, as if challenging the butterfly to show up again, while she continued to turn her head in an attempt to find it; turning everywhere except up.
Messages In This Thread
tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - April 29, 2021, 02:18 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - May 04, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - May 12, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - May 29, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 01, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - June 14, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 16, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: tell the world i'm alive - by Sphyra - June 30, 2021, 02:29 AM