Ravensblood Forest On the road again.
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
his words did not simply roll of her back, while his advice is most likely meant to be taken into consideration for her own safety, evermore feels a twinge of annoyance spring inside of her. this boy was a few years younger than her, and here he is insinuating that HE is smarter and wiser? nuh uh, that doesn't fly with evermore that well; consider her rubbed the wrong way. she isn't in the mood to fight, but she often cannot control what her mouth says before her brain catches up.

she scoffs as he begins to walk away, this time straightening up to her full, average height. "i don't walk around with my eyes closed, man. a tree root snagged me. there's a shit ton of 'em out here." she calls out, shaking loose the dirt that was lodged into her coat from the fall. though, evermore has to admit, something did whack her on the head on the way down as she feels a stinging pain against the left side of her head. 

"don't you think it's rude to run off when you see someone get hurt... and NOT offer help? i even told you i don't bite, isn't that a good enough invitation?" granted, evermore can be rude at times, but she at least can understand what manners are, especially if you see someone take a tumble or two. a grimace and wince escape her as she reaches up to rub the spot that aches. an exasperated sigh leaves her, she wonders if the boy will shape up or just get pissed off at her. either way, she can figure out a way to handle both.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
On the road again. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 26, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: On the road again. - by RIP Evermore - May 26, 2021, 06:28 PM
RE: On the road again. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 05, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: On the road again. - by RIP Evermore - June 08, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: On the road again. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 08, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: On the road again. - by RIP Evermore - June 08, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: On the road again. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 23, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: On the road again. - by RIP Evermore - July 01, 2021, 05:51 PM