King Elk Forest a journey (a dream of flight)
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
RL stuff has been snapping at my heels, I will not be able to respond again until Monday the 26th family camping trip this weekend

Vein dropped the frogs one more time and pinned them the frogs seemed even more traumatized, as he pinned their legs beneath his forepaw. One tried hopping over and over again but just cold not get free Vein chuckled at it's feeble attempts and licked it which somehow seemed to either calm the frog or mesmerize it because it lay still.

Satisfied he turned his attention to Crowfeather, "I don't keep this shape by wasting my time fighting." He grinned "I might be able to stop a fight by sitting on someone though" The overlarge white brute chuckled at his joke. "Of course the pack would hunt with you, The more the merrier. if you want we could eat these frog's right now I'll hunt with you and we could bring it to the pack as an offering. To show them your hunting prowess and willingness to work with others, then we can eat it all"

Vein's tail swayed at the thought of more food. He wondered if he could con this one into doing most of the work in the hunt.
Messages In This Thread
a journey (a dream of flight) - by Crowfeather - July 10, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Crowfeather - July 10, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Crowfeather - July 11, 2021, 12:10 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Vein - July 12, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Crowfeather - July 13, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Vein - July 17, 2021, 12:10 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Crowfeather - July 17, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Vein - July 21, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: a journey (a dream of flight) - by Crowfeather - July 29, 2021, 02:44 PM